Updated: May 17, 2019
The past few weeks have been very busy both at University and personally, with a lot going on with work, and as such I've not quite managed to keep up with the fortnightly schedule.
Below, I inform you of what I have been doing for the past few weeks.
- Continued to populate the website with information about the HNC Sound Production Course.
- Began adding sound to the Audio for Multimedia, along with Dialogue.
- Completed an analogue mix on Tuesday, and with mixes about halfway there "in the box", I am happy that I will have 3 good mixes by the middle of May.
- Had Acoustics Assessment on Wednesday of this week, which entailed plenty of revision.
- Had a gig with TrìHouse Band on Thursday evening of this week in Forgans, St Andrews. Ran sound for this, took my PA System.
- Had another Gig with The Coostie Folk on Friday in The Berwickshire High School, Duns. I provided the PA and I was the drummer. This was also the first gig which we have used In-Ear Monitoring for, which worked very well, and the Guitarist brought his octaves along, which changed the dynamic of the group for the better.
-Played at the Plough Inn, Leitholm's Beer Festival on Sunday of this week, along with other prominent Borders Folk Musicians.
- Continued to add sound to my Audio for Multimedia Project on Monday
- Started another in the box mix for Multi-Track Mixing - halfway done.
- Talked about the requirements for the Critical Listening Essay in class.
- Continued my Sound Production LO1 by sourcing prices for equipment.
- Wrote my critical listening essay, based on Paolo Nutini's Iron Sky
- Wrote this blog post
- Formalised the websites language, and spellchecked the website, before putting it live.
- Revised for Acoustics Remediation
- Uploaded more files to the Website.
Here are some Photos from the last few weeks.